Our school meals are provided by Lunchtime Co and children are encouraged to have a healthy hot school meal at lunchtime. Under an initiative from the Mayor of London, all primary school children are entitled to a free school meal, this means you do NOT have to pay for any meals provided in school. Please click here to read the welcome letter from Lunchtime Co.
You may also be eligible for additional support via benefits related Free School Meals if you are receiving:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Child Tax Credit, but not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) of no more than £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- or are being supported by the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
Children not wishing to have a school meal can bring a healthy packed lunch in an appropriate lunchbox. For packed lunch ideas please visit the Change4Life website. Public Health laws suggest that yoghurts should be served straight from a refrigerator to avoid the risk of food poisoning, so we ask that yoghurts are not included in your child’s lunch.