Together, let’s work towards a better school.
“It’s cool having a mum in the PTA because she knows everything and she knows what letters are about before they’ve gone home.”
Our P.T.A. has been running for many years and we are are enthusiastic about raising funds for the school.
- Remember as a parent, you are automatically a member!
- The PTA meets regularly to discuss ideas over a cup of tea and biscuits.
- It is a good way of helping the school and a great opportunity to meet other parents.
- If you have any ideas for the PTA please come and let us know.
- We are always grateful for any offers of hands-on help, especially in the run-up to big events.
Some of the events we are involved in are:
|Christmas Fayre & Santa's Grotto|
|Nearly New Uniform Shop|
If you would like to get involved please contact:
Jane Thompson – Chair – Staff – email@example.com
Barbara Moses – Community Liaison Officer - Staff – firstname.lastname@example.org