Parent & Community news
The Beavers newsletter is eagerly awaited because it shows us how the school and community work together. It makes us very proud of the way we can support our children and share in their successes. It also lets us share things that affect our lives and work on ways to improve them if necessary. We can do this through the very popular parent partnership section. We also have a termly You asked/We answered section on specific local issues.
Links outside of School
We have won the Malcolm Gibbins Cup numerous times working with a variety of industry partners i.e. Winvic. The cup is presented via the Hounslow Chamber of Commerce/the Spark Award.
We enjoy working with the following outside partners:
- TW4 Community Development Trust - Working to improve the well-being and surroundings of families living in the TW4 area.
- CB Hounslow United Limited
- OHM Fitness
- Let's Leap
- Safer Neighbourhoods Team
- Creative People and Places
- The Hub – Library, Children’s Centre and Youth Service
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- St Paul’s Church
- Senior Citizens Trust
- Vicarage Farm Residential Home
- Foodbank (St Paul's)
- Sport Impact
We have regular fundraising events, supporting charities such as:
- Children in Need
- Save the Children
- Red Nose Day
- Poppy Day
- MacMillan Cancer Charity
- Shooting Stars
- Cancer Research Trust
The school works in partnership with Hounslow Adult and Community Learning, providing courses for parents such as ESOL and Family Maths. We continually liaise with parents over courses they are interested in.